Use in instances an enemy or malevolent person pursuing magickal powers. Sometimes someone only wants magick as power over others. Allowing them access to that would be like giving a monkey a loaded gun. Remember: Magick works, regardless of who is using it… that’s why it’s amazing. It’s also why it should be prevented from falling into the hands of uninformed or malicious humans.
- Black Pepper -To confuse your enemies, get rid of evil or to cast evil onto someone; to make someone move out of your way
- Dill – dispel jealousy; this type of person can be vengefully jealous of your magickal ability
- Salt – purification, magical protection, and blessing, sacred space, preservative
- Vinegar – powerful stuff. disrupt magic, stop ghosts and spirits from manifesting, and keep demons away. It’s also very simple to use. Just pour wine vinegar or apple vinegar into a dish and let it evaporate overnight. It will disrupt the magic/ghost/demon for a few days. You can also put other protective herbs in it to amplify the magick.
- Add 1 tsp each of pepper, dill, and salt to a bottle or jar.
- Pour vinegar over those ingredients. Only fill the Jar 1/2 way. You are leaving space in the jar for the magick you are disrupting to be caught inside.
- Hide this jar/bottle, near where this person will be sleeping or spending an extended time.
VERY important – Do NOT open this bottle once you have caught that magick. Dispose of in such a way that it will never open or return.