- A solid padlock (keyed, not combination) –
- A small piece of leather (2-3 inches)
- Silver marker
- Something sharp, like a leather awl
- Super glue
- (Optional black paint)
- using your silver marker, identify the target on the piece of leather.
This can be a person
A fear, or an addiction, or situation, anything you wish to lock up.
- Add any sigils if desired.
- Fold the leather in half
- Pierce the folded leather through the center to make a hole. Don’t use a hole punch, it has to be pierced with something pointed.
- Put the hasp of the lock through the holes, (there will be 2 holes because it was folded in half) and lock the lock.
- Pour super glue into the keyhole.
- Hold the lock by the hasp until it dries, (optionally painting the lock black)
- Now bury the lock, or dispose of it however you see fit,
- dispose of the key separately, ensuring that they never meet.