- Clear glass
- Cool water
- Food coloring – What color? choose one that best represents your nightmares to you
- Chlorine bleach
- Baking soda
- Measuring spoons
- Fill the glass halfway with cool water.
- Drop 3 drops of food coloring into the water.
- Meditate on the drops in the water, thinking about your nightmares. Notice how the drops move, expand, change in the water. Try to remember everything you can about the dream and send those thoughts into the colored water. Do this as long as you need to.
- Stir the food coloring fully into the water with the spoon. You are now taking control of the situation. Say any words that come to you here.
- Add approximately 2 tbsp. of chlorine bleach to the colored water and stir the bleach. You will notice the colored water lighten somewhat, but the color will not disappear. This represents your attempts in the past to deal with the issues of this dream. Say anything you need to to your past self. Send yourself kindness, love, and forgiveness. You are safe.
- Finally, Sprinkle approximately ½ tsp. of baking soda into the colored water and stir the ingredients with the spoon. Within seconds, the water will turn completely clear.
Of COURSE Science and Spells are compatible!
Magick is a real thing, governed by actual laws of nature. Rocks, minerals, elements all have vibrational energy. Magick works, because it taps into those energies, regardless of who uses it. We like to use science with magick to help witches visualize realities.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
“Magick is just science that we don’t understand yet”
We hope these truths help affirm for your the reality of the magick you experience on your journey in witchcraft. It’s REAL and sometimes it helps to create ritual that illustrates this for you.
Luck and Love on your Journey, – Kitty